Cancellation insurance can be taken out when booking (ask at reception for the conditions). Cancellation insurance must be taken out at the time of booking, unless you already have cancellation insurance elsewhere.
In case of actual cancellation with refund of the amount paid, the conditions of the cancellation insurance will be followed. If you have not taken out cancellation insurance and still wish to cancel the booking, this will be done according to the terms and conditions of the HISWA/RECRON industry association.
In case of cancellation, the holiday maker pays a compensation to the entrepreneur. This amounts to:
- in case of cancellation more than three months before the starting date, 15% of the agreed price;
- in case of cancellation within three to two months before the starting date, 50% of the agreed price;
- in case of cancellation within two to one months before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price;
- in case of cancellation within one month before the commencement date, 90% of the agreed price;
- in case of cancellation on the day of the starting date, 100% of the agreed price.
If you want to know more or have any other question, feel free to send us a message and we will be happy to help!